Thursday, January 6, 2011

..and we're LIVE!


Scan this and download the app!

It's finally out there! Boy, did I never think I'd say that. The steps leading up to this release were starting to get frustrating and when I get frustrated I get anxious and s;rlha;ewrer;r. Needless to say, I'm incredibly pleased this project has come to a close.

It was an immense learning experience that, without the help of Russell, I don't think I'd have ever had the patience. The good thing is, now that the learning curve has been toppled, I WILL continue developing mobile applications. This isn't the last you've heard from us.

Convert! is a useful app, I think you'll find yourself powering it up more than you would have expected, I hope. I think i'm a bit biased.

Please scan this code, please download our app, please review it, please buy the full version..if you want. I really want to get this app out there. It's not original and it's not the best, but it's a heck-of-a-lot better than some of the crap that's currently on the market. I want to see something of our creation on the phones of more than just my closest amigos.

I love vanilla coke,

Jarvis


No comments:

Post a Comment